Diagnosing Irritable bowel (IBS), Slideshare, Cure, Diet, Symptoms
The most common and chronic disorder of irritable bowel syndrome is a condition that affects the large intestine of the human body. Issues like bloating cramps abdomen pain diarrhoea constipation and nausea are commonly seen in irritable bowel syndrome disorder. The major cause of IBS is still unknown but it depends on various factors like an unhealthy Lifestyle, not being able to manage stress not adapting to exercise and worst unbalanced diet. People suffering from IBS go for P and stool pass openly and junk foods worsen it.
However, it does not lead to any kind of Complication in the majority of the cases and if the diagnosis is done at the right time the disease is treated easily by medications and therapies.
The symptoms of irritate bulb oval syndrome cannot be seen in the early stages but lead to measure discomfort later. The symptoms vary from one person to another depending on various factors and their states. Some of the common symptoms that are included in IBS disorder include the following-
• Pain in the abdomen (may be mild or severe)
• bloating issues
• irregular vowel movement
• Difference in the structure of stool pass
• frequent urination and stool pass
• Mucus from the stool
• discomfort in stool pass
• appetite loss
• Sudden weight loss
• rectal bleeding
• Frequent vomiting
• inability to swallow food
Medical attention is needed if someone finds regular abnormal changes in their bowel movement which do not improve within a week or two. Especially if you find symptoms like unexplained weight loss and diarrhoea which are versions at night or frequent appetite loss, you should notice the signal of your body and fix an appointment with your doctor for further diagnosis and treatment.
• Unusual abnormality in the nerves of the digestive system
• Gastroenteritis and bacterial growth
• Unmanaged stress from an early age
• Contraction of intestine muscles
• Food allergy
• Hereditary / genetics
• Hormonal changes
• Being female- all the diseases can offer both in males and females but it is more prone to affect females.
• Young age- is most probably affects people less than 45 years of age
• Family or Parental history- if your family or parents already suffer from irritable bowel syndrome
• you are more likely to discover it in yourself also.
• People who have gone through physical and mental illness
• Poor sleep cycle
• Unhealthy Lifestyle- not adapting to exercise and eating too much junk food
Any disease or disorder cannot be completely preventable but proper measures and a plant Lifestyle can completely help to reduce its worsening symptoms. Please take care of the following points-
• Learn to manage stress. Adapt yoga and meditation to your lifestyle
• Add more fibrous foods
• Never eat stay food always eat Fresh baked foods
• Get a dietician for a proper and healthy diet
Fact – this is a big myth . Irritable bowel syndrome is caused by various kinds of foods but gluten and ibis are not related to each other and there is no scientific evidence which proves this.
Fact – there is no such cases yet which prove that cancer can be caused by irritable bowel syndrome.
Fact – irritable bowel syndrome symptoms are not visible in every one and the symptoms may wearing from one person to another. Some people experience the symptoms from the starting early stage only and some may not be able to experience the symptom even at the late stage but it does not mean that they do not have IBS disease.
Fact – this is a partial myth. Yes irritable bowel syndrome is caused by mental illness . If someone is going through depression and anxiety disorders , then they have the chances to develop IBS in themselves but it is not necessary for everyone all the time and it Depends on many other factors also.
A single diagnostic test cannot give the perfect result of irritable bowel syndrome in your body. Doctors provide various kinds of exams and study medical history for detecting IBS in your body. Few tests include the following –
• Urine analysis
• blood sample
• Stool study
• Study your past medical history
• Physical tests
• Check iron deficiency in your body
• CT scans
• Rome criteria
• Breathing exam
• Lactose intolerance test
• Medications – medications like laxatives, anti–diarrhoea, antidepressants anticholinergic and pain relievers are available
• Psyllium powder can be provided as a fibre supplement
• It is suggested to avoid foods that have FODMAPs, gluten and high gas-containing foods
• Alosetron, Rifaximin, lubiprostone and linaclotide are some prescribed medicines available
• Please do not take any medication without the consult of your doctor.
• Probiotics to generate good bacteria in your intestine
• Stress relievers
• Exercise, yoga and practising mindfulness are home remedies that would help.
Answer – the worsening and irritating symptoms can stay from two days to a week when your body varying from one person to another.
Answer – yes , as said in Ayurveda every thing is directly or indirectly related to your gut. In IBS our gut is not functioning normal and it can make you feel restlessness and can lead to emotional disorders.
Answer – lentils , cabbage beans , high Fructose corn syrup , wheat Barley and Ray must be avoided completely.
Answer – you must eat low FOPMAP vegetables , lean meats , eggs , Salmon , omega 3 fish , nuts and seeds for best results.
Answer – the diseases is not completely curable and no single medicines or therapy can help you but it is manageable by proper treatment.
Answer – irritable bowel syndrome is not really like threatening but it can really be frustrating and can lead to a very uncomfortable Lifestyle which leads to physical and mental abuse if you do not manage and control the disease at the right time.