Erectile Dysfunction Overview?
Erectile dysfunction is a state which refers to a man’s impotence to hold on and retain an erection firmly while having sex. Anyone reading this article need not make fun of such a person and understand the depth of the problem.
Erectile dysfunction is very normal and from time to time is can happen to men while intercourse. However, if it’s consistently happening, you need to get concerned as your body may be lacking behind something like blood clotting, diabetes, and nerve damage.
A man with this may lose his self-confidence and act out of anxiety. A person may face insult in front of their partners and it can lead to many other damaging problems.
Therefore, you need to treat it. It’s not the point of embarrassment and it’s alright to suffer such things. Doctors and experts can suggest diverse active remedies, therapies, and prescribed medications to overcome them.
Symptoms and signs are very basic and you can catch them in a minute only.
• Too much smoking and alcoholism
• Increase in cholesterol in the body
• Not managing stress which leads to depression later
• Scar tissue generation in penis
• Injury in the spine or pelvic muscle
• Consuming antidepressant pills
The concern needs to be taken when the problem is consistent and increasing day by day.
Especially if you are having heart disease or diabetes, you need to understand the signal and meet your, doctor. It’s nothing to be shy about and it’s completely normal.
• Say no to drugs and alcoholism
• Exercise regularly
• Practice meditation and yoga
• Manage your stress
• Read motivational books and watch inspirational podcasts
• If you suffer any other health disease, go for its treatment and get rid of it
• Eat healthily
• Do not eat spicily and junk street foods
• Eat fruits every day ( especially apples)
• Reduce soya consumption
• Control masturbation
• Stay open to your partner and communicate well with them about all your pros and cons.
Fact – false , tight underwear can cause infertility but it do not affect erection firm in any way.
Fact – Erectile function can affect any age group men . The chances increase with growing age but its possible in all age group .
Fact – its not necessary all the time and the reasons can be many other also.
Fact – no , it can be treated . It depends on various factors like the cause of your erectile dysfunction , your stage , your environment , etc.
Fact – no , its not necessary. In many cases ED stays forever in a man if they don’t treat it. It depends upon various factors and depend upon person to person.
Fact – Erectile dysfunction can be dangerous in the long run and can mead to many fatal disease also if left untreated .It can also make a man suicidal.
Diagnosis generally involves physical and psychological tests only. In case, doctors are still confused they go for the following more tests to examine your disorder –
1. Medications – oral medications like herbal Viagra, Avanafil, Adcirca, Cialis, and Vardenafil are prescribed to provide your body sufficient amount of nitric oxide. They are provided in the dosage suggested by your doctor
2. Alprostadil urethral suppository or Alprostadil self-injection therapies
3. Penis pumps to create a vacuum inside your penis for proper blood flow
4. Testosterone replacement therapies can also be suggested in case of a very low level of the hormone testosterone in your body.
5. Penis implant
6. Reduce excess fat in your body by creating a proper diet chart for you
7. Doctors would also suggest various types of exercise that would help you in your daily life
8. Couple counseling and your psychological and mental health counseling.
9. Regulate your blood pressure
Answer – taking too much stress for your ED disorder would worsen the disease.
Answer – it generally takes two to three months to cure completely.
Answer – in most cases , its temporary. However , ot can also be permanent depending upon its cause and your further treatment.
Answer – yes , its completely common and normal. You need not to judge yourself for this.
Answer – you can practice Kegel and pelvic exercises for best results.
Answer – Erectile dysfunction is not fatal but you can get suicidal thoughts if you go through it for a long phase in your life.