Obesity – A Major Problem Of The Youngsters
Along with a lot of diseases and health-related issues in the young generation of today, increased fat and obesity have grabbed their place completely among all. Obesity can be described as the worst visible disease which causes access to fats in the human body leading to various kinds of health-related issues and also a sort of embarrassment in society.
If you are among those people who sit and eat a lot of high-calorie food and do not do any sort of active work like exercising running or yoga then you are soon going to be under the Trap of obesity.
When The Mass Index of a human body becomes 25 or more in case of obesity. Body mass index can be said to be a measurement derived from a person’s height and weight and BMI is believed to be a simple calculation to know your weight.
Obesity can easily occur in anyone even in a child of two years. Consuming too much and moving to less is an exact definition of obesity. The complexion of disease is just not limited to the external appearance of a person’s body but obesity, in the long run, does not take a lot of time to create serious problems for you like diabetes cholesterol issue kidney damage blood pressure and even cancer which can lead to death.
Most of the Bachelor youngsters of today cause obese because of insufficient healthy diet bad environment and basic Lifestyle choices are very poor of them. Moreover, it is also different in Genetics and mental health and hormonal changes a person. But obesity is not a thing that cannot be cured. If someone takes care of every little basic thing in their life then they can easily cut the trap and get rid of it easily. Doctors’ mediational help and behavioural choices can easily help in this.
Someone looking forward to a healthy life would be concerned for their health and good visit a doctor regularly. But, if you face bench eating and excess cravings which have resulted in you in some weight loss in a very short-term period then you should visit your doctor once for a planned lifestyle and look if anything is wrong.
There are various factors on which weight gain basically depends. The body’s metabolism and teenage hormonal secretion have a great impact on the weight of a person. However in simple words, if you are not at all active in your life and do not burn calories in any way, you may be among overweight people.
Here are the major risk factors of obesity –
• Family history and genetics
• Excess alcohol consumption
• Irregular and poor pattern of your sleep
• Certain medications whose side effects may be weight gains like anti seizures, anti-psychotics, steroids and beta blockers
• No exercise motivation in life
• Eating a high-calorie diet and high-calorie beverages
• Lack of consumption of healthy foods and fruits
• Suffering from Medical conditions like Arthritis indirectly leads to obesity because patients are said to rest a lot which leads to immobility of a person.
• Settling in an environment where you lack walking and exercising and do not have reached to Healthy foods even if you want.
• Growing age
• Pregnancy automatically leads to weight gain in women.
• Stress and anxiety in work life
• Cancers ( uterus, kidney , liver, bladder , rectum or breast cancer are most common among them. )
• Digestive bacterial disease
• Heart disease
• Abnormal cholesterol levels which can often lead to strokes
• Sleep apnea
• Inflammation conditions like osteoarthritis
• High blood pressure
• Fatty liver and another liver disease
• Embarrassment and Shame in the society
• Social isolation
• Low – confidence and disability to perform any kind of tasks.
• Exercise regularly no matter what
• Eat Fresh green leafy vegetables and whole-grain foods and dried fruits
• If you want to eat fast foods a lot then learn the cheat meal diet.
• Weight loss medications can be consumed but with the least side effects
• Limit screen time and rest time and focus more on an active lifestyle
• Do not go for sedentary activities like video games and television. Instead, always prefer to go for outdoor games.
• BMI calculation – the body mass index is considered to be the easiest way a quickly check your body weight.
• Heart rate check-up
• Blood pressure and Pulse rate checkup
• Abdomen test
• Study your past medical history which would definitely include your exercise consistency, eating habits, your control over appetite , stress level, medication consumption of anything and other necessary details.
• Doctors also prefer measuring your waist circumference or visceral fat as it is believed that all the body fats or mostly stored in your tummy.
• Cholesterol level checkup
• Thyroid check
• Liver check
• Diabetes checkup
For obesity treatments, Healthcare professionals easily help you with certain necessary Lifestyle changes and medications.
Remember, the goal is to stay and maintain a healthy weight not to become underweight.
Dietitian and trainer can easily help you out.
• Cut down calorie intake from your daily food consumption by eating low calories but protein full diet. Women are preferred to consume not more than 1500 calories a day and men are preferred not to consume more than 1800 calories per day.
• Deserts and processed foods should be replaced with healthier options like frozen mangoes, fruits, yoghurt and chocolate bites.
• Limit sugar sweet and beverages and high carbohydrate foods
• Have low–calorie shakes and meal bars
• Exercise and practice cardio
• Join support group channels to meet how many people fought these severe diseases.
• Medications would include bupropion, saxenda, orlistat, Xenical and phentermine-topiramate.
• Endoscopic sleep Gastro plasty procedure
• Intragastric balloons
• Gastric bypass surgery
• Prescribed hydrogens and vagal nerve blockade