What is Ayurveda? Benefits Of Ayurveda
A must-read article for all health-related strugglers.
Have you also tried everything but facing major issues in your body?
If you are not looking for those long posts are just need proper pro tips which applied in your daily life can help you a lot without making a lot of drastic changes, you have come to the right place.
1. Your body weight should be judged by your body type and not on the basis of factors like body mass index (BMI). Consider 3 people, the first is Vata type of 60kg (dominated by air and ether elements ), the second one is pitta type of 65kg (dominated by water and fire elements ) and the third one is Kapha type of 70kg (dominated by water and earth elements ). All three can be perfectly healthy yet the difference in their weight is fully pertaining according to their body type. As data types are naturally thin, pitta types are average build while Kapha is heavily built. This is why Ayurveda is clear that the weight of a person is not necessarily the metric of a person.
2. You should listen to your body signals. If you eat one thing regularly then you would get bored of it and would want to eat something new. So , have whatever you want in a limited line so that the taste also stay maintained.
3. Same herbs can taste completely different to different people. Like it also depends on the person who is more addicted to salt or sugar, bitter, astringent or pungent.
4. Know the significance of brahma muhurata. According to Ayurveda , the day comprises of 30 periods of 48 minutes each called muhurata. Brahma muhurata is a time span of 96 minutes before sunrise until 48 minutes before sunrise. If sunrise occurs at 6 am , brahma muhurata at that location on that day would be from 4 24 am to 5 12 am changing daily as per the time of sunrise. Ancient ages shows that at this time the mind’s learning capacity is much higher and ideas pour in effectively. The environment is also the cleanest at this time as trees accelerate the production of oxygen and is also the ideal time for yoga and meditation.
5. Almost all diseases start in the guts. Ayurveda states that the balance of dosha is health while an imbalance of dosha causes disease. Vata, pitta and Kapha reside in the gut only. Vata lives in the large intestine, pitta lives in the small intestine and Kapha in the stomach. This is the reason Ayurveda gives so much attention to minor issues like acidity, gas, bloating, weak appetite, bloating or others.
6. Ayurveda has identifies 6 stages of disease development. In the first stage( accumulation ), minor stirs occur at the residing place of the dosha in the gut. Stage two ( aggravation ) worsens the discomfort like constipation or heartburn. In stage three ( spreading ), doshas move out of the gut and start spreading throughout the body. In stage four ( localisation ), the moving doshas find body tissues where there is weakness and call them home. This stage is the beginning of the disease. In stage five ( manifestation ), the doshas further damage the tissues causing arthritis, inflammation or sinus which if left untreated can lead to stage six ( complications ) the tissue damage becomes severe and irreversible and lead to internal bleeding, tumour, breakdown or others.
7. You cannot taste food if your tongue is completely dry.
8. Your emotions have affinity with certain organs. Happiness and sadness with the heart , anger with liver , hatred with the gall bladder , kidney with fear , nervousness with colon , stomach with temptation. Ever felt that even you are nervous it leads you to digestive issue?
9. People living in colder climate tends to live longer since low body temperature is connected to healing
10. Human life is divided in three stages – childhood is the kapha as children’s body grow and build in this stage and require more sleep than adults. The adults stage is the pitta as acne breakouts , aggressive , ambitious , than in childhood. Adults work harder than that in childhood with less sleep and are prone to pitta type inflammatory disorders. Old age is the age of vata when degeneration of body begins. Body pain , weak memory , arthritis , joint cracking , broken sleeps occur at this age.